Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Tuesday's here~

Time flies.. Without much notice, weekend's over and it's already Tuesday. After Sunday's trial exam and yesterday afternoon spent with Thou Huat and Derek, I was half asleep in today's class. Kind of embarassed when I almost hit my head on the desk, not only once, but thrice! LOL.. Negative effects for watching We Got Married till 2am. Anyway, the trial writing band improved.

Mum cooked chicken soup (the dish of chicken fried with ginger and red wine) tonight and I got the feel I'll be sleeping earlier than planned. =)

Off to watch WGM again~

Waiting anxiously for the reply... Hope everything turns out fine. Miracle, I'm waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu