Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 10 August 2009

Laziness, go away lar~

So lazy that even I myself can't stand it. Start to look down myself XD Rather glue my eyes at the laptop screen than my IELTS papers. Why do homework always seem to be endless but videos are always lacking? *sigh*

Exam's really near now. In two weeks' time. I shall be free from thousands of English words and shall start to rot again. Not fully prepared yet. After teacher announced the trial exam date just now, my heart starts to love the papers. I guess I'm the kind that do not know when to panic (or is it that I'm ignoring the fact all these while?)

The strong wind outside indicates that it's going to rain soon. Hope that it'll be really heavy and wash away the haze once-and-for-all. Sibu topped the list again yesterday with 255. But hor, who on earth want to be no.1 for the worst weather condition? =.=lll

Anyway, I have to stop babbling since... I don't know what to babble ;P Recently a bit mind-blank.

Good night~ sweet dreams... God bless =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu