Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 7 August 2009

short one again

Quite a nice and relaxing mood now after licking melted chocolate from the wrappings. Fortunately, mum didn't see that or I'll get some scolding XD

Heard good news about my Accounting Level 3 but I haven't see it with my own eyes, so will update about it after I get the results.

It's Friday again!! Happy that it's weekend again but somehow also sighing that time flies. I shall work on my IELTS harder as the exam's nearer and nearer.

No training tomorrow, so maybe I can meet Charles for breakfast before gathering my slip from Asia Institute of Commerce. Perhaps I can also go to buy some lemons. Want to try a traditional remedy with dad. Should I ice another cheese cake? Hmmm...

Let's see, what else? Siew Guang says she's going to UWE, Bristol next month and already got her visa. I'm still waiting helplessly at home for ANU and JPA. Aigo..

I guess that's all today. Off to YouTube again ^^ Benny's right: YouTube is TV on Demand (online version)

Thought of the day: Prayers can change everything.
I prayed to God that I want to hear a good news today, and it really happens!! Praise the Lord. And thanks Lin Hui who told me this. Best of luck to you in UCSI =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu