Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Saturday 8 August 2009

Great!

Went to get my certificate and yes! I got 1st class pass for my City & Guilds Accounting Level 3. =) Thank God! Hallelujah!
This time it's seems easier than last year's LCCI level 2. I wonder how did I fail that one. Maybe this time it's one-to-one basis? Or because I can concentrate? Perhaps I understand the teacher (at least his English is OK to me)

Then I had a nice lunch with Charles at Manna. After I asked for my "Love Paradise", the waiter actually sent two spoons! He thought that we are a couple. I ordered that just because it's designed by Sheau Ping and named by Wei Liang. Hey guys, see? I'm so supportive. Haha.. But then it's not too big. I ordered the wrong one?

Let's see, what else? Life's as usual. Sorting up my IELTS papers. If I don't find nice videos, maybe I'll be able to write a short essay or do some reading tonight.

Still waiting and hoping for the best. Meanwhile, I really want to have some work out before eating with Jed again. Bud, this time you choose the venue? I've never been to Cafe Cafe, Red Carrot... You help to recommend. Or we go all? Haha.. You'll be more penguin than before. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu