Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 7 August 2009

short one first

Happily typing this before I get a shower and start my IELTS homework.

Can't help laughing out when I heard someone's cute voice over the phone and a cute reply through e-mail. Don't get me wrong, I haven't get myself a boyfriend. They are from the authorities (I suppose?). Hoping for the best in everything. Waiting eagerly to see what turns out in the end.

Nevermind, I'm off for lunch in pyjamas. *sigh* Laziness eating me up.

Guys, A H1N1 is getting more and more serious. The haze is also getting worse. Though they say Sarawak's man-made rain is scheduled next week. Take good care of yourselves. Drink more water, eat more vegetables and fruits, don't go out for jogs.

Love,
Barbara <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu