Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Sunday 16 August 2009

today's part 1

Need to bath later, so just a few short sentences.

Will have my trial exam later at 2pm. Wish myself good luck~

Didn't get to go to church this morning. Will try to go tonight if time permits.

Still hooked on WGM but can't watch much till tonight.

Read a few blogs but no time to comment till tonight.

Shall write part 2 tonight.

End of this post with DBSK's 《Tonight》.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArMk-K5kfjY

(ps: I'm a genius to come out with this kind of ending, aint I? XD)

2 comments:

  1. haiyo do til so purposely....

    ReplyDelete
  2. no lar.. is type till 5th sentence hu ran fa xian really no time till tonight.. then suddenly remember jor got this song (sorry DBSK, lately kept on hear K.R.Y and watch joongbo) jiu type in as ending lor.. haha..

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu