Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Sunday 31 January 2010

Australia, here I come!!

Not to be too excited yet. I'm only flying tomorrow. Had been anticipating this for, like 1 year? Hehehe.. Finally, what's supposed to come is going to come. Just that... TIME seems to fly fast, very fast, too fast actually. Indeed, I'm prepared to go overseas in somewhere but part of me is reluctant to leave this mushroom-planting lifestyle cosy hometown called Sibu. Just can't believe in a blink, it's already February 2010. *sigh* [this makes me sound so old, I know]

All clothes and stuffs are laid out on bed, tables and boxes, waiting for the last check through before lying in my suitcases and shall start a whole new journey in Canberra, a place I shall call 2nd home for the next 3 (hopefully 4, 5, 6 XD) years.

Ahhh... I so feel like shedding tears just at the thought of leaving my pets behind. (Mum and Dad's going to be jealous envious of them XP)

Good friends, I know I'll miss them but more than half are overseas (can I just use "scattered all over the whole world?) and say.. 99% are online almost everyday, if not every week. So I guess, with the existence of MSN and Skype, life won't be lonely. Advanced technology, banzai!!

Will be meeting lots of new friends, seniors and lecturers, tutors etc. in ANU, including newly-met friends through JPA activities. Truly looking forward~ Yeah, I'm outgoing =)

Shall blog when I settle down and nope, I haven't forget about my aim of a blog post a day. I'll accomplish that when I have enough time.

Chingku (s) [as in "friends"] make sure you miss me!! Keep in touch~ Pray that everything will go on smoothly for me in a foreign place~

2 comments:

  1. contact me ooo when u reach aus.. and drop by sydney if possible haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't phone you now.. my hp's practically useless now. can only receive incoming calls...

    sydney kah? wait till winter..

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu