Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Thursday 7 January 2010

Just Dance

I first heard this in Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#/video/video.php?v=190161543252

Liked the acapella version very much but didn't make an effort to find it.

That's when I watched this on "2009 KBS Song Festival".

Okay, I admit, I like this because it's SHINee. Haha.. No matter how much I dislike disagree with Lee Soo Man's infamous contracts, I can't, and won't, deny that he does his job pretty well. SM Entertainment can really produce good-looking + sing well + dance well + hilarious all-rounded artists.

And that this song's beats are really catchy, you just can't stop humming "just dance..."

I downloaded the song in MP3 format but you can check out the original video here.


Lady Gaga, your sense of fashion may be a little bit... hmmm.. abnormal out-of-reach, but your songs, especially this one is really good. :)

5 comments:

  1. only now i know what is the SHINEE that u r talking about ... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... that's why I was shocked that you would make that your title.. I remember you as the same as me: in the "old fans" group.. haha..

    but then, no matter how good these kids are (yeah, all 5 members of SHINee are younger than us.. erm, well, Onew is born in Dec 89, Jonghyun is April 89, Key is 91, Minho also 91 and Taemin is 93!!!), i still love DBSK the most. =) hope they don't disband. that'll break my heart~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. sooner or later la.. dun want them to stay tooo long and old and become like shinhwa oso.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why? stay longer not good meh? shinwha oso still ok arrr... i wan to see them go on variety shows and "gao xiao"~ wana see them let go off their "idol" image..

    ReplyDelete
  5. just realised i gave the wrong info. jonghyun is april 90 =)

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu