Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 1 January 2010

整理时突然发现的一篇

既然事过境迁了,我想,po上来也无妨……

【Yesterday when I was surfing the net without any specific aims, I came across something named Yayasan Biasiswa Sarawak Tunku Abdul Rahman. At first I don't have any special feelings until I saw these:


Scholarship Name:Yayasan Biasiswa Sarawak Tunku Abdul Rahman
Field Of Study/Studies:locally or overseas
Eligibility:Sarawakian only.
Academic excellence, actively involved in co-curriculum activities socio-economics.
Grade B in each subjects in STPM or CGPA/PNGK 3 and above for Certificate/Diploma or Matriculation.

I was like screaming at myself. Why didn't I ever come across this? A real deep thought reveals that someone told me that this is something that is impossible to get. All these years, he only knows that 1 person in Sarawak got this to do PhD.

I checked all links and found out that for around 20 years, say 100 students got it.

I wanted to download and fill the form straightaway but was shocked that there was no dateline. I searched through the net and find NOTHING about the dateline. My newspapers are in Chinese, so the part where Closing Date : Will be advertised time to time in local newspaper doesn't apply to me.

I tried to ask but the online system wasn't working. I tried to e-mail them but was rejected.

*sigh*
*sob*

I'm going to pray really hard this time that they will at least accept my application and of course hopefully grant me a scholarship. 5 years bond is really OK for me.

Hence, I hope that God listens to this prayer and show me a bright path. Please also pray for my dream to come true. Thank you very much (in advance)】

最后,上帝并没有应允我这份。但是,我相信祂的安排……

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu