Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 1 January 2010

圣诞三部曲之三:Boxing day 2

Had a BBQ gathering at Aaron's on Boxing day night.

I grabbed copy and paste these photos from Benny and Jeffrey (Facebook), hence not going to label them with my blogspot. More can be found here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=223570198164&id=543123164#/album.php?aid=133074&id=550227814 here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=223570198164&id=543123164#/album.php?aid=133087&id=550227814 and here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=223570198164&id=543123164#/album.php?aid=186134&id=785809615 . You can see how much we enjoyed. It was so nice to get together with old friends, talking about old times, and sighing that how old we grew XD



Tonnes of food were served, as if we will starve. This is just the interior part.



Can you see where's Wei Yew?



Who should I blame for this terrified totally shocked expression of mine?



The normal and nice photo.



Can someone tell me what's going on between YK and Aaron?


Before everything's in place, you can see how messy and unorganised we were.


Man, this is a super flashlight.



I can understand why Jeffrey's starting to get impatient.



Sing Hoe, is something wrong?



We can see how much YK loves Wei Yew. To the extend he doesn't wish his lover's face to be revealed. So unlike Shakespeare.



There's an unexplainable barrier between me and Jacob.



I seriously don't know what's wrong with my thumb.


Ps: I didn't know Yeo Kiong well enough or did he changed? Haha.. His performance for the night~ woah! extremely shocking discovery for me. As for Wei Yew, yeah, he's the luckiest guy of the night and well, I seemed to really can't run away from his haunting. Haha.. Look carefully, he's almost next to me in every photo of mine. 难道这就是传说中的阴魂不散?!啊哈哈哈哈哈……

Guys, book me a place. I'll be coming next year!

【I just knew I had missed out something. Yeah, I finally get to meet Kelly in person!! Yup, that president of S.I.S hahaha.. She's smaller than I expected *envy* Hope we'll get to know each other more after I arrived Australia. Of course, that includes Angel. 】

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu