Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 1 January 2010

圣诞三部曲之三:Boxing day 1

A new milestone!

I COOKED a dish!!

Okay, it's just a scrambled egg but mind you, this is my first attempt to fry something without parents beside me. =) Give me a big hand, please.


This is the overall picture. The two black flakes are burnt eggs (as if to reconfirm I'm a newbie to kitchen).


Diagonal view.

Okay, let's take a look, nearer please.


Oops, too focused and blurred.


Add in a spotlight and, whoa! Nothing much can be seen XD.


After some adjustments, ah, this looks better real.


This is the inside view.


My scrambled eggs may not look appealling but nevertheless, I think it was pretty okay. Should have add more butter, less milk and 1 more toast. =) Shall do better next time. Who wants to try? Line up and make an appointment. I have a tight schedule XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu