Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Thursday 21 January 2010

Lots of things happened

Yeah, a lil' bit too much for this young soul of mine. Subconciously (?) my heart is trained to be stronger and can withstand any shocking news about the old body of mine..

*sigh*

Shall update all after I get back my laptop, hopefully by tomorrow. Plan to start packing all my books and stuffs into boxes and seal them up on Saturday.

Also hoping that the JPA briefing will be earlier than 28th. I still have like 3 luggages to be packed. XP

That's all for today.

PS: not many people visit this blog lately?

3 comments:

  1. I do! Which part of Australia is ANU located? Are you going to celebrate cny in sibu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thanks dear..

    oh, it's in Canberra, the quiet capital. =)

    nope, leaving on 1st. CNY's on 14th mah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi...are u going by jpa tajaan tambahan?would you mind to tell me how do you contact them?i wish to apply tht too=)

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu