Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 18 January 2010

第二次作品上报

Yeap, it's definitely true. I got my 2nd poem on the newspaper as well =)
Started my routine of smiling like a fool idiot, ah, I don't know either... XD In short, I'm utterly happy~

Had to type this in English because:
  1. I can't access the Internet using my laptop.
  2. My PC's way too slow and might jam/lag at anytime it pleases. Maklumlah, I'm the one who is "got beg fish people" *sigh*
  3. This laptop borrowed from my aunt have no Chinese (Simplified/Traditional) feature set in the language bar.
Even the Chinese heading above is done by using Google Translate with the best feature of all computers~ copy and paste. However, the translator is quite a crap not sufficient. This is when I start to appreciate human brains and Malaysian spoon-feeding (?) education system. At least we learn a lot and can translate almost anything between these three languages: Bahasa Melayu, English and Chinese. So, cheers!! XD


《天使》


It's another 新诗. Of course it is. My standard is still not enough to write a meaningful (as if these are XD) traditional essay with 文言文.

Thank you for your time reading this. Hopefully part 3 will be up really soon.

Have a nice day~ *showering everyone with my happy petals*

3 comments:

  1. hey barbara... i like your poem...(sorry that i don't have chinese simplified tool bar in my new pc too... hehe )
    i liked local litreature...
    i've wrote some...why don't we share some ?
    but ... mine is really lousy ...
    hehe... so ...wanna ask which newspaper you post your article to ? maybe i wanna give it a try...hehe...
    my blog : www.oulu0309.blogspot.com.

    thanks yar...

    doreen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi doreen!! havent heard from you for quite some time. how's everything?

    well, it's easier to understand (and write!) haha... well, i only post to my own subscribed (United Daily News). part of the link is here>>
    http://barbaraxuanyige.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_11.html#comments

    just post it on your blog, and i'll give comments (like a critic). hopefully you dont sweep me out then XD

    btw, u dun nd to write your name. i can remember your pen name. really!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no need 文言文. inspirations will come, eventually.

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu