Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Can't wait to blog longer in a few more days' time...

I'm very busy adjusting myself to the local time (I'm still kinda 3 hours back), weather (summer's really worse than Sibu) and lifestyle (dinner at 7.30pm). Food's not a big deal (I don't crave for Malaysian food) except that when the delicious meals coming in HUGE portions. I'm foresee-ing a VERY FAT me. *sigh*

Most of all, I'm trying to calm myself down and give my legs a good rest. Shopping's splendid when I can find shoes of my size!!! Haha.. But I still haven't get myself a winter coat. Besides that, I think I'm almost all done (yeah, minus the soaps and stuffs, I bought almost everything).

One last thing to note, I'm totally not prepared to start university, year 1. Blame it on gap year or Youtube? XD

ps: Mum's friend's family is sooooooooo nice....... I'm enjoying life~

2 comments:

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu