Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 18 January 2010

sick...... again

It seems like I'm at the brim of being announced sick OFFICIALLY. *sigh* And to make things worse, mum's already vomitting and dad's having a headache. *double sigh* All clinics are not open on Sunday night. *triple sigh*

Hopefully we'll all get better. Mum definitely need an injection. I'm hoping not having the need to see the doctor. I TOTALLY hate being at a hospital-like place. (Sorry, no disrespect intended)

I still need to send my laptop for repair. Seriously, it's giving me shock everytime I switched it on: something is missing. EVERYTIME I open my lappy, 1 programme disappeared. It's freaky.

Still have tons to things to be prepared. Going overseas to study the first time is really like moving into a new house. The problem is: I have TOO MANY things to bring.

Other updates later. Plan to head off for my cosy bed =)

Oh ya, attracted to SHINee recently. Can't help falling in love~ Lee Soo Man, you are something afterall.

4 comments:

  1. teacher, take care..hope u get well soon~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoooo barbara.. is the weather making ur family so sick ah...

    protect heavy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mei ing>> thank you~

    daphne>> i will!! going to school to see you guys, hopefully sometime this week. =)

    ben>> aigoo.. your chinese-english direct translation also v lihai mah~ haha.. but then i din step out of house for 3 days, how come i also feel not well?

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu