Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Tuesday 1 September 2009

I'm tired and sick, am I THAT old?

Went out before 9am to look for jobs.

Started off with SMK Bukit 5 which is the nearest to my house. Nice guard. Petite principal. Friendly staffs. No vacancies.

Went to SMK Lanang. Tough guard. OK clerk. I think I saw James Fam. No vacancies.

Next is SJK (C) Thai Kwang. Homely feel. Friendly clerks. Known headmaster. A bit headache from the screaming+running kids and that fertiliser smell I ocassionally smelt during church service. No vacancies.

4th on the list is SMK Bukit Assek. Warm guard with a cute (?) dog. Nice teachers. OK vice principal. No vacancies.

Then I hopped in SMK Chung Hua. Cute old guard. Friendly teachers. Smiling vice principal. No vacancies.

Lastly, I entered SJK (C) Tiong Hin. A-bit-fierce guard. Cute clerk. Super-cute headmaster. OK vice principal. Finally, a maybe-yes vacancy in the second half of this month. YES!!! 哈利路亚~

Ended the job search at 11.30am. So tiring after walking so much. I think it's the most rigorous exercise I had in months. Good start of this month (?) 's plan to get rid some of my fat. Why oh why do the government schools need to be this big?! It's like 5 HUGE buildings there with sufficient parking lots and only 3 were used? LOL... Even the teachers' office were much better than Metho. You know those government departments with cushioned dividers? Ah... How I wish I am part of the staff *being whacked for 虚荣* I guess the only school I didn't get lost was Chung Hua. Mind you, I am the kind that really have the sense of direction.

Caught a few drops of rain when coming out from SMK Lanang (the guard refuses my car to enter after she saw my school logo). By the time I bathed at 4pm, I was having sorethroat and running nose. Duh~ I guess I'm going to fall ill anytime, soon.

Still no letter from JPA. Really worried now. *sigh*

Plan to hunt for another job tomorrow with the hope of securing a job by next week. Of course, a high-paid salary kind XD


Hooked on YouTube once more. It's 《花样男子》this time. Honestly, I watched this because of Kim Hyun Joong. Plus, there's such a big commotion. And... I didn't regret tuning into episode 1. It's so hilarious, yet sad at a point (anyway, someone told me to be ready for this emotion, but I think it's too early to feel this. I am supposed to feel this at the later stage), and make me angry at times. I'd definitely recommend you guys to watch when you are free. PS: Jan Di's little brother is Kyung Min from 《我男人的女人》。Born in 1995, he has already won a few awards and is actually more experienced in acting than the Korean F4+ female leads.

Then it's 《痞子英雄》on ShuangXing. Another hilarious, yet exciting, but at times sad drama. I watched this because when the casts and director+producer夫妻 went to 小燕姐's 《百万小学堂》,she revealed that 赵又廷got an awful nosebleed after the hot scene of kissing隋棠。I'm anticipating it. =) By the way, did I really leave Taiwanese dramas that long? I can only recognise the older actors. Those newbies, I guess I only know 赵又廷, which is one of the main lead beside 周渝民。Although I had only watched 2 episodes (too), I'd recommend this too.

结论for this part:the genre for all dramas, regardless nationality, to attract young viewers currently is comedy. Of course, top it with endless romance scene and actions. ^^

5 comments:

  1. i suddenly recall that 1 or 2 yrs ago got a period of time i lik 金政勋who acted in korean drama 宫, oso a cute guy with sweet nice smile~~ he's around 30 yrs old i think...

    take care ya Bar....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i noe i noe.. i oso like him and the other lead (too bad this guy was taking drugs).. u noe 金政勋 was actually oso in a group? 2 ppl de.. nw disbanded liao.. both of them are very tall. d other one still gt go on varitey shows.

    today i dun wan go out liao.. so tired..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, is call Junon or wat de....he rili looks nice in 宫廷服装~tat drama i got buy but is speaking chinese de....vry strange feel when watching it so i stopped aft watching for 5 or 6 episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gt buy tetapi lend to my frend yi xia nw duno at which corner of her hse liao.. last time my photo with ur korean classmate oso in her hse dun sampai whr liao.. i think i better ask her fish it out b4 she go for uni again.. LOL..

    i like his eyes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. is called UN = United N-generation (<= apa maksud i pun tak clear)

    he masuk kem askar liao?! so fast~

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu