Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 7 September 2009

this ruin my day : bonsai cat



I'm sure this is not the first time I read it, but it still hurts me much whenever I see the photos. Might as well put it up here and see if anyone knows how we can stop those cruel and ruthless people.
original e-mail

original newpaper cutting in the e-mail

I'll cut this short. I just can't understand where's the beauty of bonzai cat? All I can feel is cruelty and brainless/thoughtless deed. Luring them into bottles with toys and then locking them up. Throughout the days, only 2 straws are used: 1 for feeding them with liquidify food, 1 for cleaning their waste. The poor cats can't move AT ALL. If they don't die of torture in the process, they need to endure the pain helplessly. The kittens are even fed with a special chemical substance to soften their bones and so to be able to take the shape of the bottles.

Yup, my first reaction is not cry but the wish to slap that person who invented this. I mean, where's his conscience? Treasure and respect life, whatever form it is, is the only correct thing to do.

God gave us the power to control/rule this world because He believes us that we'll help him with love, not to make animals vanish from Earth with hatred.

7 comments:

  1. rili cruel...saw tat mny time dy....y got ppl want to do tat i oso duno

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a satire. It actually helps promote efforts to stop animal cruelty. If you stop to think, it would be impossible for a growing animal to be stuff into a bottle and moulded into the shape. I suggest you do some research before posting old news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xiao mei ~ cos ppl 56 mah.. i check liao, d news wasn't true. bt still, animal cruelty's still around, and i think it's worst than this.. sigh.. humans.. never learn from the past..

    anonymous ~ thanks for reminding me. i forgot that i checked this years ago and totally forgot about it since it was fake. i don't think it's impossible though. =) but then, the thought of animals being tortured just ruin my morning~

    ReplyDelete
  4. dulu mcm got ppl sent a mail said a woman pijak on a cat's eye wid heels....i only read d words cz no dare c those pics...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i'll vomit eh.. jz read liao jiu dun feel well..

    ReplyDelete
  6. yalo, im vry timid one...got once somebody sent me smtg bout a culture in a village, those ppl eat young lady's meat. d mail got show d whole process, frm cleaning d lady's body (stil alive one), cut on the throat to let d blood out, cleaning organs, separate d corpse, den i din dare continue to read cz hampir vomit liaw....夭寿哦....

    ReplyDelete
  7. yer~ reli yao xiu oh~ i read once on sook lee's blog about the dogs in korea. c dao jiu feel like crying and screaming. but the petition v diff to join.. i pun tak tau how to help *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu