Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Exams

Exams are supposed to test what we know, right?

Why does exam always makes us disappointed with ourselves?

It's like no matter how hard you try, the questions varies from the book and the logic suddenly changes.

And then we'll be weeping that we didn't try hard enough. That we should have studied more. That we should ignore the TV and computer earlier.

The worst part is when you knew you understood, you knew the answer but when you look at the paper when given back, you wrote something really absurd. Of course, this includes circling the wrong answer or even blacken the wrong oval on the subjective paper.

I used to love exams. It's like the sole way to prove my existence. I'm totally not the atheletic type. But after major "failures" (a.k.a results not up to my expectations), I felt tired. Yet I still want exams to prove that the last failure was just because a minor slip. Contradictory personality, ain't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu