Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 21 September 2009

just announcements

As promised, I'll announce this when we reach the target. In fact we surpassed it~ 69 comments per blog and more than half is not related to the original piece XD xiao mei, I guess this is really your style and my frequency had been tune to yours successfully.  =)

ps: 5th kitten in the box~ So, it's 2 pure white, 1 pure black and 2 three-coloured (or is it four?) kittens, making the grand sum in our house :
3 humans, 1 dog, and 20 cats
(1 still missing after a cat fight with the neighbourhood's fiercest cat~ the one that even me and dad beat hard on it's back, it'll have no feel and just stare coldly at us, the fact that it normally ignores us and kept picking fight on our cats really gets on my nerves)
Expecting more to come though~ Will keep you guys updated (No matter how unwilling you are)


a random picture of my doggy~

2 comments:

  1. lol~ u oso got contribution de....thx for bla-ing wid me~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thx for spending time to comment~

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu