Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Saturday 26 September 2009

Sushi Tie

Went to Sushi Tie (Parkson) yesterday with Esther(s). Didn't get to take a photo since we were I was rushing for time. Even had to cancel our movie-watching just because I need to call the university before 4pm Australian time. In the end, I still didn't through~

Okay, back to our food gathering. Just a short one before Esther H flies to UK and we may not meet up for the next three years. I guess our holidays will be totally different. I will miss you guys~ *sob sob and ask for hanky*



(almost the same figure for the price, just change it into RM ~ RM12.60)

I ordered unagi ramen which really tastes unagi. Haha.. Had been eating unagi for every Japanese meal I can get hold of these few months. Tastes similar to the food court in New World Suites' shopping centre. I love the soup! Finally got to see and taste the colourful fishball slices (?) which I only get to see in the Taiwanese programme "Good Idea". Sibu-ans don't put these flowery stuffs into steam eggs.




I'm not sure which sets did both of them ordered, but I guess it's Chicken Teriyaki Set and Chicken Katsu Set. All three of us ordered ice green tea which, as I expected, has no taste tastes just like green tea, a very green tea feel.



(Esther L's sushi look like the ones on the left corner, the two with black sesame)



(Tobiko)
And we later ordered 3 plates of sushi as side orders because they were too slow in serving us the main meal. I forgot the name again. Anyway, their's contains "maki" in them.. =) Mine's got the flying fish eggs on it. You know, those red small transparent beads? 2 pieces of tiny miny ones cost me RM4.30. A bit of heartache. Haha.. Overall speaking, it's still affordable and acceptable. Plan to go try to soft shell crab when Ing Ying comes over to Sibu next month.


(We sat at the second booth on the left)

Esther H, I know you'll read this someday. So, take good care of yourself over there. We may not meet in person (this is actually not true with the presence of webcam) for years, but remember this: You are always one of my best friends, a friend I treasure!! =) 一路顺风~

3 comments:

  1. *sigh* 1st line jiu say liao.. we didn't get to take photos together.. our old ones are reli.. paiseh to post up lar.. wait till i gt their permission baru i post up 1 go lar.. last time we promised nt to leak it cos too silly.. nw i think we cn gt over it liao.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ic ic... sure very funny de. haha..

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu