Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Sunday 25 October 2009

Sunday Monday Tuesday Thursday

Happy Sunday today (hopefully)

Monday blues tomorrow (hopefully not)

Still sick
No fever though
Sorethroat worse than ever
A lil' giddy
Thank God
Running nose stopped

Better sleep for one whole day again
Although I had slept for 11 hours since last night
Missed church service
In order not to spread the germs

Form 4 kids start their exam tomorrow
I will be busy marking papers on Tuesday
Yes, that scary paper 1
I told them not to hand in blank papers
or SMS language

Now I'm kinda worried
They will hand in super-duper long essays
which will kill me
uh-no, I mean
my brain cells
with their mind-boggling grammar
and vocab

Thursday will be paper 2
which I wonder
how much better can that be
since summary's in there

104 students
208 papers
full paper this time
I doubt any will skip this last exam

Guys
Pray for my speedy recovery
and clear mind
to do my job nicely
Not to forget
I want to improve my English
and then
also start learning Economy
Japanese
Korean
All self study
which requires a lot of time
and determination
so as not to procrastinate

Then there's another goal of mine
and mum's
of losing 5 kg in 2 months

Friends
Wish me luck
I do want to look good
and be able to stuff myself in
that nice Scottish-skirt
I guess
10kg will be better
for both my heart
and legs

Forgive me for all the punctuation and stuffs. Sick ppl do gt excused frm this rite? (uh, SMS language mysf. tat's jz g8) XD *enjoying Big Bang's "Lies" and later, D.Conan, and then, my favourite "zou chai hun gan" for lunch..*

5 comments:

  1. i oso love zou chai hun gan~~~~~cook tgt wid big size prawn~~~WHOA~~~~~

    i hope i can lose weight too during my long long holiday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm allergic to prawn, so memang no prawn for me *sob* bt i like it spicy spicy de.. eat till sweating. woah~ shuang!!

    gambate!! day day go skip rope or jog bah!! if cn train like in camp jiu sure will slim down de! if i exercise like tat, by feb, i'll be like.. 48kg?

    ps: tat day i watch hongki n heechul becum dads in a program.. gt to know tat korean gt 1 machine cn check if still cn grow tall or not.. jz by seeing ur hand bones (palm) x-ray.. if tat 生长盘close liao, jiu cnt grow tall liao.. d doctor say girls normally only grow till f2 or 3.. cn i ignore him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes u can....u ardy tall enuf.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i shud say: no u cant, u ardy tall enuf XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. wei~ dun k, i jiu shi ignore him.. if reli cnt grow tall, jiu work hard on lose weight.. cos ppl say 10kg=10cm

    like if i wear a high heels of 10cm, i look as if i lose 10kg

    so.. if i lose 10kg, i look 10cm taller?

    mcm.. dun work ler..

    aih, i jiu belif i cn still grow bah.. my frend n u not oso grow taller this yr?

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu