Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 5 October 2009

Little success

Finally I get to burn an audio CD!! Yeah~ ~ This marks a good start for me to burn more CDs for my car radio and as morning alarm on my room radio~ Can't wait to pile a few more CDs and listen while driving to work... I'm so excited by just thinking about it! Haha..

Grandma's so much better these two days. Aunty Shirley and Aunty Siuping will be coming back soon.

After a few tablets of antibiotics, I feel better.

Why does weekends have to end so fast?! Just because they have "end" in them?

A whole new week will begin in less than 3 hours. Shall be quite busy with the preparations of revision exercises and mark recording (unless Edward's doing all the marking by himself. I don't want people to think that I'm torturing him.) Still got a quite a lot of exercise books piled up on the shelf. Never-ending paperwork that I need to work out.

Gotta go to sleep soon. Tired and stomach ache whole day..

PS: my mid-autumn blog is not supposed to be late.. I was busy plurking so I was late in editing the photos..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu