Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Saturday 10 October 2009

I am HAPPY~~

YEAHs for the day:
  • I managed to clear off and restack most of the papers on the surface of my table in the office. Just the fresh look (not so fresh lar) makes me happy.
  • I tried hard to mark as many papers as I could this morning during my free periods and yes! I just need to bring about 15 exercise books back for the weekend, along with the marked F5 English test papers.
  • I finally figured out the photostate money (why does this sounds weird?).
  • Went to L6S2. Met Iris, Gabrielle, Ee Jia and lots more. I miss my Form 6 friends!
  • 我找不到upper 6的那张大合照,大家将就点儿吧~
  • My blurness seemed to decrease slowly (at an acceptable speed lar). The feeling of having a clear mind is wonderful.
  • I think I'm going to slim down again.
AIKs for the day:
  • I still can't find a few missing papers. Wonder who took them?
  • Got another white bomb for sit-in which forced me to gulp down my breakfast in less than half an hour. Even after having a piece of cake, a tin of soya bean and some biscuits, I felt hungry in no time. Cons of working in a big school and when all your classes are scattered around.
  • Heard something bad about a friend. I guess it's not considered as rumours since the source is quite reliable. I'm not sure to feel disappointed or worried.
Random question for the day:
Stubborn or passion?
People think that I may forget about law after 3 years of accounting. Honestly speaking, I did question myself about my determination of reading law. After a brief chat with Aaron, I guess I still can't give it up. Call me stubborn. I'd say it's passion.

Conclusion for the day:
信任也是有quota的。
一旦你把大家投给你的信任全数从提款机领取出来,就别期望大家会再相信你了。连带的,之前你的一切都会让人产生怀疑,即使……那是铁一般的事实……

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu