Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 26 October 2009

No Monday blues =)

Yeah, today turned out to be a nice one.

Still sick. Still mentally stressed. Even got this student that provoked me. But thank God I learnt to control myself (well, it's because of teachers' image lar.. i admit XD), I didn't scold her nor send her to the office. Just that I'm disappointed with the lack of respect they have for me. I really miss my afternoon session. Even though the students were not 100% polite, but at least after 2 months of training, they did much better in terms of greeting and asking (though not near perfect yet). 5 Dinamik just have their way of getting on my nerves. At least, I still have something to be happy about: There are students who are willing to study and listen to my explaination. At times, I felt that my efforts are of waste, especially getting sorethroat after shouting the answers and stuffs. Maybe I do need some form of appreciation. =)

But overall speaking, I'm happy. Not much workload. Got to eat 炒冬粉with Hie Choon at Up 2 U Cafe. Yeah, I know it's a bit far, but I really want to have a change.

Dread for tomorrow's English Paper 2. Just the thought of 104 x 2 = 208 essays with all kinds of handwriting sends shivers down my spine. I even need to get a briefing from Mdm Lau on how to mark essays. Then, I wonder how am I going to spend my time in 5 Dinamik. Seems like I "made" quite a few students angry. Duh, since when teacher teaching = irritates students? Yer yer yer~ No one worried about my feelings (drawing circles at a corner XD)

2 new teachers came: a man and a lady. Haven't talk to them (don't know what to say either) Heard that they are going to teach Biology and Mathematics. Not sure about Ing Ing though. I do hope she teach English since she took TESL but I think the school prefer her as a Sports teacher given that she was a netball state player.

Read through Saturday's Prize Giving Ceremony details. This year's list gave me quite a shock. Shall share this some other day.

Mdm Loo gave birth last Tuesday and her baby's home today.

Alvin's name is Hung Ting Sing, right? I have a student with the name Ting Sing Hung. Coincidence?

Well, not sure what else to share. Kind of tired. Off to watch D.Conan as usual and perhaps a little reading after the last dose of antibiotics.

Oh ya, happy birthday to those celebrating it this week. I know there are lots of them.


Good night, my dears~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu