Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Wednesday 14 October 2009

short and sweet today

Today I got to rush marking the essays that I purposely neglected yesterday, so try to make this short and sweet.
  • Only 5 students left when I went into 5 Dinamik. Never experience such a quiet class. Teachers were so touched that we almost hugged together and cry  XD
  • 4 Hoover was as usual lively. Need to rush through the literature revision with them.
  • Started to understand 4 Einstein deeper and learnt of ways to tame control lead them to do my homework. Today's pick is C³ . 【各位,以下的对白,请不要吐血】
“C³,你的作文写了吗?”
“老师,他不可能有写的…他从年头都现在…呃…交了…呃…喂!你交了几篇?”
“呃…呃…1?2?3?”
“一、两篇总有吧?”
“啊!啊!(猛点头)对!对!就是一、两篇……”
“既然有一、两篇了,那就有第三篇吧!今年最后一篇功课了叻……”
“啊~~~”(撒娇- ing)
……
 “C³ 啊,为什么你们班长得好看的人都不喜欢做功课?”
“啊?!”(四周围一片惊呼)
“老师,你是说真的吗?我真的长得很好看?”
“是啊……所以赶快给我写作文!”
“啊~”
“老师,我真很会好看?”
“是啊!”
“老师,你眼睛是不是瞎掉?他怎么称得上好看?”
“哎呀,我说说,你听听嘛……”
“老师,他如果叫好看,我就叫漂亮!”
“是呀,我是认为你很漂亮啊……”
“哈哈哈……”(整大群人在笑)
“老师,你是基督教……呃……你有宗教信仰吗?”
“有啊,我是基督徒。”
“那……你不可以说谎啊……你刚才说的是真心话吗?”
“是呀,老师是真的这么认为……所以……”
(学生急着握手道谢)
“所以……现在就写我的essay吧!”

老师向来都说实话的。你是很好看,但是……请不要每次都用帅气的脸蛋+无辜的笑容来逃避功课,ok?

  • 4 Tekun's ok overall. Finally finished collecting all the report cards but the KK cards will be quite a big trouble. And there's this surat notis that I never knew its existence. Taught them the opening of the speech. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish the revision with them. I like my class~
  • Almost none of the school's computer can read my pendrive. So I have to print things at home afterall.
  • Received e-mail from ANU stating that they haven't received my package. Went to PosLaju's office in Sungai Merah to track it. Finally identified its current location. Hopefully things will work out this week. PosLaju's service isn't too bad, to tell you the truth. Terima kasih, Cik Elly. Nonetheless, it can still improve.
  • Going to mark the essays while waiting Youtube to buffer. 《强心脏》is hilarious!!
  • Can't wait for Hie Choon to come on Friday. Hopefully the vacancy can't be filled by KGS and hence, she can substitute for 1 month.
Night, dear~ Aza aza hwaiting, minasan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu