Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 31 July 2009

as usual, none fulfilled (quite)

  1. slept at 2.45 am, way past the scheduled 10.pm *sigh*
  2. woke up at near 10am (woke up several times before that, but unwilling to get out of bed) *sigh*
  3. reading still yet to be completed. I didn't touch my corrections. *sigh*
  4. no news from ANU. *sigh* Bristol e-mailed me though.
  5. expectedly, JPA didn't call or e-mail me. *sigh*
  6. went to YouTube this morning, opened a few videos but just manage to watch just now. not too interesting or hilarious. *sigh*
  7. no big discoveries *sigh*
  8. I have no idea what is classified as "love God more" *sigh*

nothing more but sigh.

Tonight I must force myself to get away from the computer. Plan to wake up real early tomorrow and change my bedroom layout. Have to miss out training. Need to reschedule my body alarm. Need to produce those pieces to be sent to newspapers.

Went through other people's blog again. Thought that I can at least get some recommendations from Allen. Turns out that his "good song" was DBSK's "Why did I fall in love with you?" from this very blog of mine. >.<

Rotting at home, in front of the laptop. =.=lll

Hope that the good news will come soon and that I at least have a direction to run to. =)

Pray hard that everything will turn out well, no matter it's for me, my family, my friends or other people that I care for.

Have a nice day~

5 comments:

  1. Hey buddy, cheer up :-) dont 'sigh' all the way...:-) It is always not easy to fulfill what we wish to do esp changing our habits. Many at times, our spirit is willing but our body is weak. DO remember that "I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me." Having the desire to change the old habits is already a very very great begining. I am sure you can do it!!! Gambateh :-) Hope that you will have goodnews from JPA soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "love God more" in my opinion is to sacrifice more of yourself for Him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to jed: haha.. i did sleep earlier last night (11pm) and wake up a lil bit earlier. still missed church cos nd to sort up sth. will go later for d evening service. try n c tomorow cn wake up for an early jog o nt. i oso hope JPA gt gd news for me soon =) btw, whr's jeanne nw? cos i think i saw her name in some1's blog, jz wana make sure.

    to ben: okie.. will learn this lesson hard.. oh, pls dun kill me after reading my comments on ur blog XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sis is in Taylor college. On whose blog did you see her name? Please do share with me if you have news from JPA..thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh~ akira's blog. he wrote keching, n it sounds like ur sis. i think he did mention taylor. jpa ah... slow slow wait lor~

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu