Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Tuesday 21 July 2009

loving and caring friends

Finally get to meet all three Jed, Benny and Alvin in 1 meeting. =) I haven't really went out with Jed for like two years. I only remember seeing him once in lower Six, twice during upper Form 6 when he was doing A-levels (all three occasion where he came to school). Met Benny and Alvin just earlier this year during Chinese New Year visiting.

I was kind of worried this morning since I had an upset tummy. Steamboat isn't my first choice when coming to unwell stomach, but then I really wanted to share this nice place with them. I had promised Jed we'll go for this steamboat around 3 or 4 months ago. Luckily, everything became better by afternoon time.

I was late again this time (I really need to get rid of this bad habit), but at least this time, I have a good reason. I called a YB to ask for some help. But then, of course I didn't manage to get in touch with him. His secretary was real nice though. And I was surprised when he spoke Foochow to his colleague. I mean, it's rare to hear people speaking Foochow in KL. Normally we hear Cantonese, don't we? I must say that I had called both parties' (yeah, the most renowned governing and opposition) YB, and I must give a big thumb-up to them. No matter it's the YBs themselves or their assistant, they had been polite and patient to our questions. Even if things didn't go the way I wished, I still thank them for being willing to help me.


Well then, back to our gathering. We had a real decent meal. These pictures shall show you how full we got.
咱们很帅的Alvin哥哥(耶!终于找到月份比我大的人了~)在panggang食物。Benny在右边协助。Jed也有帮助哦……在没拍到的左边。



左边那位适合拍广告,右边那个适合演戏。


有没有看过焦成这样的?没有是不是?!所以我就觉得我们很厉害!哈哈……


中间很美味的食物,旁边很黑的烧焦盘……事情证明,煮东西比烤东西容易很多……也比较安全……

被我们烧掉的第二个盘……


赫!你没有看错,他真的会煮食物!(而身为女生的我竟然输他……【汗】)


咱们两大帅哥在认真研究照片 ing……


今晚的虫特别多。还没喝5口就给虫虫掉进去游泳了……=.= 咦?元杰,你不是说帮我喝掉它吗?做人不能浪费资源,又不可以太小姐嘛……好兄弟是拿来做莫滴?要两肋插刀,在所不惜。怎么可以为了区区的口水停止叻?


这个虫虫跳舞三部曲也很可爱。是我们乘A和J去散步时,发现到的可爱东西。我真的拍到它站立诶!可惜没拍到它倒立……
其他的照片就得等德基post上他的blog咯……迟些我会link的……话说,我们竟然能够烧掉一个锅,两个盘,再把八边手都被油溅到,相当了不起的纪录。
Link from Benny's blog at

The three boys were saying they can't have more, and yet, after 10 minutes, they starting gulfing down drinks and ice-creams. And I feel good, 'cause I'm not the one to eat the most~ yay! haha... However, we still need to get a walk round EverWin and the bus terminal to make ourselves feel better.

To end this part, share 2 经典名句:
1)A: 你们都不了解他,只有我懂他的心。
B: Love is blind。
2)我不敢把手放下,因为我怕我的肚子会掉下来。

A few words (okay, "paragraphs of") for you guys:

overall:
Thank you for caring. For the time being, it's my mum who belanja you guys. I'll go to the bank later and withdraw some to pay her. Not only I want to thank you for being caring, but I am the only one that had really started working. So, yeah..
(ps: Tin Yee, you had been helping me out a lot too, remind me to treat you next time. McFurry? For your information, no more Haagen-Diaz in Sibu *sob* I haven't try one.)

To Jed:
Thank you for all those time you stood by me. You really helped me a lot. A big thanks and hug to your mum who cared for me so much, since young. I must say, she's too much better than my Hong Kong aunty (yeah, the one you saw before in my house that scared (!) you) No matter what happens in future, you will always be my special friend.
(ps: Are you still angry about the lettuce? Sorry *sob sob sob*)

To Benny:
I never expected you will remember me in your prayers, so it really touched my heart to know you still remember this old friend of yours in Sibu. Like Tin Yee, you also helped me a lot in giving advice. I remember the times of exam when we were always place together. STPM seems a bit incomplete without seeing you nearby me =) And also when both of us were into H.O.T. I still like Kang-ta more ;P Now that I'm so into DBSK, it's nice to know you also liked them.

To Alvin:
Do you realise that out of you three, I knew you for the longest time? That's 13 years (another 4 months) You were always somewhere nearby me too every exam. You were controlling 1B when I was in 1A. You sat somewhere nearby me too in Primary 5. Sorry I forgot about that because I remembered after 2 years of different classes in secondary school, we become less close in the sense that we didn't talk as much. For someone who didn't have the habit of reading blogs, I was surprised that you know about my situation. And the ending prayer in Benny's car really touched me. A paragraph just for me. I did manage to hold my tears back this time. Recent crying make my eyes sore.
(ps: don't try this at home.)

I thought that post SPM life will be more or less without you guys (since Mdm Ling Ming Ming once say that after years, only STPM friends will continue to stay in contact). So when you guys actually cared about my dilemma now, I am truly grateful that God send me so many angels. Friends are angels without wings, now I do believe.
Wishing you guys and myself all the best. God bless!

4 comments:

  1. Hey buddy, you are very very very welcome :-) Thanks a lot for your treat last night and help me to thank you mom!!! :-) yes, friends are angles without wings and they are those who leave footprints in our hearts. To me, you are one of them!! Thanks for being a special friend and thanks for sharing your situation with me..really really all the best in everything. I will always remember you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh Jed, u always call her buddy rite...-.-

    hey Barbara!! thanks for the dinner last night! eat until i nearly exploded. haha.. i'm as crazy as u when it comes to korean artists. you are way better than my brother oso. ^^

    I know ur stuff through ur blog and also through Jed. will continue to pray for u. =)

    I hope i'll update my blog about the gatherings i have these few weeks. then u can link la.. hehe... and ya, one correction in ur post... 是"肚子要'垂'下来了"... 哈哈!

    all the best to you too! keep contact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh eh!! correction for my comment... @.@

    I'm NOT as crazy as u when it comes to korean artists! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Jed: see? i'm so nice to remember thanking you with proper English.. haha.. i know i'm special.. so difficult to find people like me, tau tak? must 珍惜.haha...

    to Ben: he calls me 好兄弟,padahal taiwanese refer this to 阿飘=.= i was so happy when u "admit" you were as "crazy", then 2 min later 的 NOT disappoint me.. same lar same lar.. crazy wif me nt too 惨 mah... i'm better than your bro? cos i love yunho more mah.. haha.. oh, 原来is 垂oh? paiseh... too full till forget qu..

    hey guys, nex time we go n eat again! dun wan panggang 了……jz call d 鸳鸯火锅. throw everything in n wait it to boil..

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu