Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Saturday 11 July 2009

pray hard for a dream come true

I decided to change the whole passage since something cropped up. I HATE THIS. Money is not the root of evil, but it certainly is the root to my suffer now. I miscalculated something which will really cost my whole future.

What should I do? Why does God closes every door to L? I'm really hair-wired. Shall I walk this courageously, or should I opt an easier but definately not my first love road? I'm extremely tired. My tears were flowing like crazy, and in the end, there's NOTHING. I don't want to lose, not at all. Someday, this pride of mine will kill me.

I gave up so much, yet the road's worse than before. Who can help me now?

God, you know how much I suffered because of this. But you still pave this road rocky. What do you really want me to choose? Please send me a message, a CLEAR message. Please send me another angel if you support my dream.

Friends, please pray for me so that something good will happen on Monday, the key which leads me to the door of dream-come-true.

I'll continue to pray very hard, until my wish is fulfilled, no matter how difficult it is. Lord, your daughter here is ready for all challenges. Just take my hand and lead my first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu