Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 27 July 2009

a new week

It's Monday again!! No Monday blues though.. The only good thing about not-working-and-still-waiting-to-study days. =)

Called JPA again to check on applications and stuffs. No news yet as usual. But things sound positive and I'm hoping for the best.

Had IELTS class in heavy rain. Thank God the weather was very good when class was dismissed. =)

Hooked again on YouTube now. I really think I'll finish all of DBSK's video soon. XD

Read about Yasmin Ahmad's news. Kinda shocked to find out that she was transgendered. I'm normally not for this idea, but since I don't know this until today, I guess it actually helps me to focus on her talent in directing and perhaps, script writing. Even more shocked to know that her first husband was an Indian and her current husband is a Chinese. The newspaper was right in saying : 她从头到尾都忠于自己。

Then I browsed through the net and ended up reading about Siti Nurhaliza. In Wikipedia, it says that she was formally related to Anuar Zain. Erm, okay... He wasn't really the nice-looking guy, but my first thought was he definitely suits Siti more. Their voices were both melodious. It's kind of pity (?) Siti chose her current husband. I always thought the singer of 《Bukan Cinta Biasa》will marry someone from the entertainment industry too. And that rumours that both were engaged in other relationships previously give the image that they were... 脚踏两条船?I'm not sure. It's their choice, anyway.

Went to Facebook to accept Alvin's friend request. And yes, 1 thing confirmed. He should really consider to go and take up advertisements. =) Something noticed: he and his girlfriend actually wear 情侣装 for almost every occasion!! Sweet ne~

Ending this post with very strong music waves floating from my neighbour's house. Their woofer system's good. That's why I unexpectedly move my body to the music (normally I'm not that happy with these loud music on the whole day.. or was it 3 days in a row?)

ps: The more I watch, the more I'm surprised. Those dances they do in Korea and kept the world, or Asia, to be specific, screaming were actually already done by 包家三兄弟:伟铭、小松、小柏 a long time ago. They are now in their 40s and still being able to do it is something "idols" nowadays should learn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLlFpRiTgc vs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H705UlM-TXg + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iQiK3zSZSk + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw7gJxntqrM&feature=related
Since when there's this 40's DBSK? Quite amazing though to see them doing breaking and stuffs at this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu