Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 24 July 2009

a share copied from Recom.org

Well then, given the fact that I'm really tired these few days, I shall post this up as I think it's really a nice piece. I'm not sure if this's going to ease my feel though. I'm kinda numb after months of trekking money (with no avail *sigh*)

Glassylicious in her piece "Obligatory Pep Talk and General Advice with regards to Scholarship Rejections" states a few inspiring (?) sentences, but I liked this most:

A misfortune today may well be a blessing in disguise for tomorrow. When a door closes in your face, it means that somewhere out there, another has opened. So you can either wail and bang the closed door with your fists until they bleed, or you can start looking for that other open door. Don't give up, and keep telling yourself that there's a better opportunity waiting for you elsewhere.

Anyway, this lady (I guess it's a girl due to the nick chosen), got her luck to get into reading law in UK after A-levels. I do envy her.

And this person, luminodreamer89, who also got admitted into UK top university Imperial, stated this:

What you get when you didn't get what you want is experience. The most valuable thing in life is experience. Results bring you this far. But experience will accompany you lifelong.

*sigh* Now that I can only wait for miracle to happen, the chances of me going to UK is basically 0. But then, when I think of it carefully, maybe God wishes me to go to the Southern hemisphere for some reasons. Even if I don't get to read law in the end (but Alvin said that God won't leave some impression that long in one's heart, so He'll open up a door for me at the end of the day), I guess it's because God says I can serve the people in another more efficient way.

I'll write more later in the evening, since I'll be free after class. Tata~


the below picture is just for background.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu