Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Monday 1 June 2009

Welcome!!

Welcome to this new blog of mine!! A new blog to mark a whole new chapter in my life.. Will continue to make this better. And yes, I'll stop using spaces, so please leave all comments in this one.

For those who cant understand chinese, my blog sounds jz like d add, xuan yi ge. xuan yi is my pen name while ge simply means a room or a house, much in d ancient times. Back then, ppl use to name their own room.

As for the good news that left me in dilemma which some already know, I decided to post this up later, after I'd double check and reconfirmed everthing.

To my friends out their, please change your links if you had my old one, and for those who haven't add, pls kindly inform me so that i can add you in. Thank you for your corporation.

Happy Gawai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu