Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Saturday 6 June 2009

2nd Senior


Today I finally went back for training after much negligence, especially last week’s one-match-happy-one match-empty USM thingy. With the absence of a whole big group of colour belts (on honeymoon, perhaps?), I kind-of-expectedly became the 2nd senior. Can you imagine a green belt being the one the call out “charyot, kyong-ye” to the 1st senior? Haha… Why on earth I’m that daring to stand at that position? 1st, there’s no one else with a higher belt level & 2nd, ‘cause 1st senior is Jenny and I want to chat with her. As easy as that. XD I was glad that I went today since the training will be stopped for 3 weeks. Hopefully I’ll be able to at least go and watch part of the interschool tournament on 20th and 21st June. Yes Lucy, I remember my promise. I doubt I’ll be able to train this happily and freely once I stepped into university. Mum prefers me to polish my rusty badminton skills. I’m still worried about university admissions. Haih…


I don’t want to make your eyes sore reading through my lengthy blog so that’s all for now. Back to YouTube watching all videos related to DBSK, especially Yunho *blush*. Just Yesterday, I’d found out that Jaejoong isn’t bad either. They did go through lots of hardship. At my age, they were already struggling for life. I could never imagine myself walking 3 hours every day from one work place to another merely to save money. Nor could I imagine sleeping under a bridge with the thought: “I need to sleep. As long as I have a shelter, everything will be alright.” Yes, boys and girls may endure pain differently, nevertheless, I still salute to them who worked really hard.


Night~ (or evening~, whichever you like more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu