Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 12 June 2009

16:40

That's the time I spent online since yesterday till early this morning. 16 hours 40 minutes connected. Yes, you are not seeing things. How on earth can my eyes stand? I wonder... Maybe it's because my love for YunHo? Haha... The programmes ARE hillarious! So, to be exact, I think I watched 17 hours. My poor eyes... Because of the selfishness of the brain, you twins have to suffer... Sorry... XD

So, after hours and hours of gluing my eyes to the monitor, I woke up with sore eyes. And yet, to give myself a nice excuse to come online, I asked Esther L if she could come online and chat. You know, 016-012 very expensive, right? Why didn't I have enough credit to sms as I like? Because I lend some stranger RM15 and she have no intention of paying it back. What a regret! Ah!!! I must learn how to say "NO" in future... I must not be too kind-hearted (or rather, soft-hearted), no matter how young, innocent, sincere that person looks... I must beware of phonecalls asking for money. I should have just ignore her calls and sms. Ah!!! What a REGRET!!

Devoting my time to YouTube shows no improvement in my Korean. Haha... I just watch the programmes over and over because 1st time is to watch the actions, 2nd time is to read the English subtitles below. Haha.. The only thing I learnt was their way of talking. There's an unique (?) accent... And it only applies to Korean since Japanese have a different way to end a sentence. Another thing's entertainment business in the Asian region shows similarity. Although the games are a lil' different, mainly it's still the same. But then, DBSK's members, especially Hero was like overly excited and blurt out whatever is in his mind, creating unexpected chaos. Haha...

To end this, yeah, I'm off to YouTube again. Mum'll be sending Aunty Fanny and Desmond to airport later. I don't feel like going near tourists. Maklumlah, WHO already announced that it's a pandemic, 1st time in 41 years. Guys, take good care of yourself. Eat more fruits and veggie, stay a lil' further from meat..

Dilemma me, quickly make your decision for university! Shall I follow my heart or shall I follow money? Choosing between dream and reality is cruel. God, pave that road and I shall walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu