Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Saturday 13 June 2009

Tagged by Allen

Just back from McDonald. A gathering with 6 boys really made me feel that I should be a boy XD. 灵为男儿,身为女儿。At first I thought there will only be me, Thou Huat and Tiong Kuok, so when I saw Andy, Sien Ding, Allen and Derek, I was really surprised. And as expected, with Andy around, there isn't a moment without laughter and sex-talk. They really didn't regard me as a girl, I'm pretty sure. LOL... Ngip Heng and Tiong Hou turned up when we were almost done. Another surprise for the day. =)

Okay, these 2 tags were supposed to be done a long time ago, so I'll just post this up today one go.

TAG 1
1. Name the persons you tagged.
Benny (you r having hols, ain’t you?)
Jenny L (you v eng, I noe)
Bonnie
Ing Ying
Jed (when u gt ursf a blog, I dun mind waiting)

2. Describe yourself in one word.
- confident

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
he Loves me (call me selfish, haha)

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
not really

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
Cry? Perhaps..

6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
I really love you. Let’s meet in heaven! (hug 5 min)

7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
whatever..

8. Was the ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
love in what kind?

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
my cross

10. Long distance love ?
nah… not even a bf

11. Best place to cry?
before sleep, on my bed. Or while having a shower.

12. Who do you love the most?
My parents.

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
don’t really have one (I sud have done tis earlier n tell u about my croc dream)

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
yes. And it makes me feel bad not being able to forgive and forget

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
no words, just actions. (as if we WERE frends n yt backstabbing me)

16. The last person you had a beer with?
it’s been a long time I hv beer… bt I guess it’s daddy

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
wow, last December wif my best frends

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
someone from telekom asking about streamyx connection

19. The last person you hugged?
was it mummy or desmond?

20. The last person you yelled at?
cn I skip this?

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
daddy? Desmond?

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
financial prob again =.=

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I want a shelter for homeless animals

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
China (whole of it)

25. Are you old fashioned?
A proud YES. Haha

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
my religion (I cn NEVER do it)

27. Five facts About Me:
only child
love animals
likes learning new languages
have lots of dream
a Christian

28. Five things that scare me:
small disgusting insects
whooshing noises outside d window after a horror movie
people who read mind
telephone calls when a family member is sick (I don’t want them to leave )
cn I skip? I ‘m nt that timid

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
One (DBSK)
Love in the Ice (DBSK)

30. Five Things I treasure in my life
God
My life
My family
My pets
My friends


TAG 2
1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
forehead

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
happy. Going out later~

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
lots of relatives

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
yes.. haha..

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
I will, but my blood’s isn’t tat suitable..

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
yeah, I guess so

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
no lar… ppl say “alive dead got life”

8. What does your last text message say ?
later till 1.30pm

9. What are you thinking right now ?
I want a date.. haha.. XD
No lar, I want to quickly finish this n start getting ready to go out

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
yunho? haha

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
oh, tat’s early. 11.40pm

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
I’m still in pyjamas eh… *blush*

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
still yunho?

14. Who was the last person who text you ?
Thou Huat

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
1. Benny
2. Jenny L
3. Ing Ying
4. Bonnie
5. Jed
6. Lesley
7. Tin Yee
8. Charles C
9. Nicholas S
10. Daphne (or is it Daryl who have a blog?)

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
cn I hope it’s samson? haha… dun kill me ar, jenny…

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
female.

If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
haha, not bad wor.. bt aldrin will kill benny eh..

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
architecture

19. When was the last time you chatted (as in 联络) with them ?
1. Facebook or his blog’s comment a few days ago
2. Last Saturday during training
3. On her spaces these few days
4. Last month on msn
5. msn? E-mail? My blog? lately
6. Sms last week
7. My blog a few days ago
8. 2/3 months ago on msn
9. A few days ago on msn10. msn n sms last week

20.Is no.4 single ?
I think so. She din say she had 1 ardy

21. Say something about no.2
she’s nice and cute and oh ya, she’s polite

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
girl love? Not good ba?

23. Describe no.9
a super clever boy

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
let them have a war to determine d winner. XD

25. Do you like no. 8?
Gosh, why mz it be no.8? Yes or no will end me in trouble anyway…

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu