Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Fathers' Day

I made it to publish a post today while I'm free, unlike Mothers' Day last month. I made Daddy a card, a really childish kind last Sunday because... I got the date wrong! Haha... I thought last Sunday's 3rd week. Nevermind, I'd saved it for today. Will give him later as a surprise. Although I wanted to go out for steamboat tonight, but I don't really feel well. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday.

I'm thinking of going to church tonight. Slept at 2am again this morning. Thinking a lot, but nothing came out in the end. I made a "deal" with God. If He sends 3 person before 9am tomorrow to tell me it's His wish I do education, I shall go to Penang. If not, I'll regard this as a test, a test to my passion of law. Deep down in my heart though, I don't want them to turn up XD

Giving up isn't easy, no matter whichever choice. The Road Not Taken ~ Shall I take the greener one?

The only reason standing between me and QUT is the burden my parents need to share with me in the future 10 years.
The only reason standing between me and USM is the regret I can't do my ambition, after I rejected JPA UK.
*sigh*

Life~

Anyway, Happy Fathers' Day to all the daddy(s) in the world. [This way I won't miss out anyone]. Maybe you are my old classmate and already had a kiddy or two. Who knows?
To Mr Tan Chuan Pok, THANK YOU for being my earthly father, bearing me in everything.
To Lord my heavenly father, THANK YOU for loving me and enduring my selfishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu