Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Saturday 27 June 2009

Another good news~

Unexpectedly, I end up in Penang. Even more unexpectedly, I get to try connecting to the Internet through WiFi in KLIA where I received another good news: QUT accepted me for LLB!!

I had a great time, although tired, coming the whole way to Penang. I shall share this later. To conclude, I met a lot of nice people, including seniors from USM. A LOUD THANK YOU to all that helped me the whole way.

THANK YOU LORD FOR LISTENING TO MY PRAYERS AND ENDURED WITH MY TEARS AND SEEMLY-NEVER-ENDING NAGGING PRAYERS.

THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE TO REALISE MY DREAMS.

I SHALL WALK THIS ROAD BRAVELY AND STRONGLY, WITH YOUR GUIDANCE AND LOVE.

ps: I'm excited to actually hear people speaking Korean right in front of me! I guess I really like Yunho. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu