Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Tuesday 16 June 2009

a phone call

I was woken up by mum at 9am.
"It's a phone call from JPA! Quick! Don't sound so sleepy!"
"Hello?"
"Helo, Barbara kah? Ini ---- dari JPA. Kami telah terima surat anda. Sekarang saya ingin membuat sedikit penjelasan."
"Ok."
"Begini, dalam surat anda, kamu akan mula belajar di UK Oktober 2009 kan? JPA hanya akan beri pinjaman kepada pelajar tahun kedua. Kami perlukan gred tahun pertama."
"Maksudnya, tahun depan baru saya boleh buat permohonan kan? Oh, ok, terima kasih ya..."
"Sama-sama. =) "

SO, yeah, an "early" wake up (I slept at 2am) that shoo-ed away all my sleepiness. Nevertheless I went back to bed and start thinking. Then I started praying. Is this God's hint that I should give up rushing over to Bristol with possible fails in the 1st year, then no work permit, and maybe have to come back during year 3 due to insufficient money? Never in my life I thought I will so desperately hoped for a nice place in local government university. I asked for mercy. I begged God to give me a chance to enter UKM Law, holding my tears back. I guess I am strong afterall. I did not shed a single tear all these while. I just felt I don't have the right to cry. There are other people who are struggling with life without a single grunt. I AM lucky, ain't I?

So, currently, I am hoping for the best for this Friday's reveal of future and see what God has in mind for me.

I'd just joined this after reading through Benny's blog. It's meaningful and it's really easy. Go and have your click. Of course, you need not to be same as mine. There are other choices.

http://www.lovetosave.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu