Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Thursday 10 June 2010

one down, three to go

1st paper --> ECON1101 has just ended an hour and half ago. better than expected but somehow got a feel that I didn't do too well. Should have wrote more things on my "cheat sheet". by the way, you guys won't believe how small my handwriting can be =) i'm actually pretty impressed with how much notes i squeezed into that permitted A4 paper and even have some spaces left. but when i saw the others', gosh, i feel giddy now just recalling them...

anyway, i still have 3 more to go.. and yeah, something cropped up of no where. hopefully things will go on smoothly and i won't lose my focus.

i miss my old friends, friends which don't need me to try hard to gulp down my words and think 100 times so that i can please them, friends which are real and friends who are just friends, and i can be myself, not tiring at all, not dreading when i chat. =)

pray for me~

5 comments:

  1. em..pray for u..may god bless u in your exam >.<
    still remember me? Amy Hii here..wish you all d best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, heard that you are coming over on 27 of June??

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy>> yeah, nian ci~ right? =) thank you~~ same to you. God bless you always

    fiona>> yup. when are you free? aaron says his exams last till 28th. malaysian hall no place to stay liao.. can you get me a place for 2 people? me and christine, so we dont mind squeezing together. if can't, then we can only try out YHA liao..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finish at 23rd. Kelly won't mind if you stay with her. We will arrange.... How are u going to get here? Bus?Train?or plane?

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT!! i'll go with greyhound, arriving at 12.30pm ane.. so 2 girls is OK with kelly? omo, thank you girls so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu