Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 11 June 2010

halfway there

STAT1008 is also down! Not that happy though. Always had the most confident in this subject and thought it'll be the easiest. Having this thought in mind, I really want to do well and thus wrote my cheat sheet till 2am.



Jumped out of bed at 7.30am =0= Yes, I bet you can imagine how sleepy I was. But then, something that you won't expect (since I didn't) happened. I was all ready for breakfast when I decided to check the temperature using my handphone. MY GOD!! It was -3 degrees!!!

Pulled out my suitcase to get my pink cashmere turtle neck out and got changed into it. It was the best decision I made today =)

Felt so nice walking in the early frosty morning. However, I was still shivering in the Sports Hall and I can barely wriggle my fingers. The questions were quite hard (people said it's harder than any past year papers, I can't justify it though because I didn't do them. Yeah, shame to me) and the worst thing was I was too sleepy and kept yawning for the first 30 minutes and even almost fell asleep. Thank God I managed to finish all questions 5 minutes before time's up.

So, now, I still have BUSN1001 and FINM1001 left. The deadliest week of Semester 1. No cheat sheet allowed and they have, like, the most formula to memorise. I decided to dedicate my weekend + Monday to them.

Meanwhile, I am happy that I have friends behind and beside me all the while. Things happened but I'll be ok.

Ps: I didn't get to repair my spectacles, but I managed to put in my time-sheet at the Disability Centre. =) Can't wait to receive my pay. Thanks to the nice lady who opened the door although it was lunch-break (that I didn't know).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu