Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Wednesday 2 June 2010

not-that-unexpected thing

Last night, in Facebook (once again), I wrote this:
生命中总是会有很多预料不到的意外,只是,我真的很讨厌这个。不是我不能理解,但是我真的不舍得!i tried so hard not to cry T.T


Someone that I adored (I guess I really do) is going to move out next semester. You might be wondering what difference will that make, right? Yes, it affects a lot when she's my corridor Senior Resident. She might be younger than me, but she took care of me (don't laugh!) and yeah... I guess her personality (and result XD) attracts me heaps.


Too bad she has to leave. I know it's for her own good but I just feel bad, for both her and all of us B1 Buccaneers. It's almost one in a million chance to get nice and nerdy (don't beat me) and sexy girl to be your SR, someone who is concerned about drinking and noises, someone who kindly reminds you of upcoming exams, someone who gives you a hug when you almost got attacked by a now-so-much-better-weirdo guy. *sigh* I don't know who will be the next SR (interviews and nominations {i guess} still going on) but it's impossible to replace her. That new chick lady might be better (hopefully) but yeah, no one can replace the other.


AW, may God bless you in your future undertakings. Stay happy and healthy. <3


Quote of the day: Majority is not always correct. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu