Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Thursday 3 June 2010

1st semester

So! My first semester in ANU has officially come to an end, for classes that is. All lectures and tutorials are given a rest (alternatively, you can label that as semibreve {please see below for more details}) before the final exam is here.

There is a tinge of sadness. I really love my classes especially one tutor XP. Although I am still struggling with the subjects, but I do put the blame on not hardworking enough (totally not hardworking, in fact) and that part of me that haven't get over something. However, I'm trying my best to pull up my socks (I tried to pull up to my waist but apparently, I'm too fat and that doesn't work :S) .

Mission accomplished: I finally managed to muster my courage and answer a question in the class. Hence, participation marks won't be 0. Woohoo!! Bravo to myself XD And I finally earn myself a chocolate (rewards for students who participated in FINM 1001 class).

Are you asking why there's 2 here? Of course it's because I grabbed an extra one ;P hahaha.. I missed MARS so much! And I kind of choked on it again just now!!

Mission incomplete: ECON 1101 notes from week 5 to week 10. =.=ll Can't blame on others who didn't convey the message clearly. It's my fault, afterall, to not study hard and make notes for myself in the first place. So yeah, this weekend is dedicated to ECON 1101, to start with, before STAT 1008.

Everyone, wish me good luck! =)

By the way, for your information: It's winter now! And I start wearing my summer clothes again underneath layers of jacket and trench coat because the tutorial rooms are too stuffy.

Compare arrow 1 and 2. Can you see that greeny-yellowish part is the only thing left clinging on the trees?

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! If only Andras had offered chocs, I would've gotten a whole shelf filled! I want Mars!!! =)))

    -Christine-

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeing you posting a comment here make me go "wooooooooooahhhhhhhh" haha... how did you know about this place?

    yeah, so come take FINM1001 as elective? remember to choose Frank's class XD oh no no no.. you should persuade Andras to offer chocolates too.. and pack the whole jar back. i'll be more than happy to share with you =)

    ah! i should have got you an extra bar. nevermind, i might go to his consultation time next week. remind me to grab 1 for you X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You advertised this place on MSN. ;) Thanks for the offer but I'm watching my weight :P Kidding!

    All the best in the next 2 papers! After that, you can focus on packing for the trip! =)

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu