Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 19 February 2010

Barbara is turning 21

Yes, correct!! I'm turning 21 today! =)

Lots of things happen (as usual). I'm too tired to write things out. Shall try to do more things tomorrow. It's, afterall, Out-The-Back day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to spending another healthy day.

Negative happenings are cencored. XD

Had to cancel the dinner out. A bit disappointed? Sad? Frustrated? Disheartened? Ah.. I'm just showing off my vocabulary. Ignore me. XP

I missed buying myself a piece of cake today.Might try to do it next Saturday. It's my Chinese birthday, yoohoo!!

Pray for me that this year will be a blessing from God.

Good night everyone~

PS: it's my SR's birthday too~

5 comments:

  1. Oh..it's the day i leave home to travel back to KL.

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BARBARA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? a lot of happenings on 19th Feb, I guess? I had my inauguration ceremony that day too =)

    thank you, flo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Bar!!=) Hope you enjoyed your 21st! take care=)

    And boo the indon-singaporean you were talking about in the previous post. =P indon+singapore+aus is already 3countries so boooo him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo... that marks a great start :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. tinyee>> thanks!! i know this is late, but, yeah, i'll take care! ps: that guy went back to melb dy..

    flo>> yup, i hope it brings good luck too =)

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu