Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 12 February 2010

First ever lawn bowling

Yup, you are not seeing things. The sports idiot Barbara had taken the initiative to actually follow the International Orientation Week's lawn bowling activity.

Bad thing is: The Bruce Hall mini-bus left. We walked in the rain to the place and played in the rain. Since when I'm so hardworking?

Ok fun lar, just that everyone's so busy chatting and drinking beers. I'm the only one struggling to make a good throw.

Came back late and didn't have extra time for dinner. I'm still hungry now.

Accidentally clipped my finger after bath. It's still painful now.

Going to sleep now and finish all my paperworks, laundry, blogging etc tomorrow. Don't like the feeling of being in debt over Chinese New Year.

Conclusion: I'm a sports idiot (confirmed), a total clumsy girl (chop) and sometimes stupid enough to not know how to use Nokia 6700.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu