Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Saturday 20 February 2010

Why does "laundry" kept appearing in my blogs



It seems that this has caused a great commotion (?) amongst our group of old friends. No matter it's "laundry", "do my laundry", "need to go to the laundry room", "washing machine", "tumble dryer" or just a simple "laundry basket", it DOES certainly means that I'm washing my clothes.

And no, I'm not a hardworking person. NOT AT ALL. I had been teased and said that my room's in a mess. It's the worse they had seen. Puh-lease lar, because you girls haven't see the guys', ok?

Back to main topic, why do I seem to favour laundry a lot? Simply because it's free. Everything here's included in our rent, of course I'll wash my clothes almost as frequent as I used to back at home. Plus, it's still O-week. I have plenty of time (and machines -- locals don't have that much dirty clothes).

Ok, mystery solved. I got to start tidying up my room (papers) and I seriously don't want to hear a single mutter when people enter my room. Thank you.

ps: tomorrow's schedule starts at 5.30am. -o-
ps: my books costed AUD $350.18. That way over budget from JPA's book allowance.

PS: I GOT ALL MY LAUNDRY DONE THIS MORNING BUT AT OUT-THE-BACK DAY THIS AFTERNOON, I WAS SPLASHED WITH JELLY. SO.. YEAH, I HAVE MY CLOTHES IN THE WASHING MACHINE AGAIN, WAITING TO BE PUT INTO TUMBLE DRYER BEFORE BEING COLLECTED TONIGHT. *SIGH*

4 comments:

  1. You know..i do my laundry once a month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jed told me you called him and asked why on earth there's so much "laundry" in my blogs XD

    i plan to do once a week, when they all go clubbing/ pubs. =) but i think i have more time after my transition courses ended..

    and one month? i wanted to say shit! that's dirty. but now i recalled that we have a girl here holding the record of not washing her bedsheet for 1 year. so.. you are ok..

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not really dirty if you don't wear your clothes for a month...it is just that laundry here is expensive so I either share with my roomate or do it once a month and stuff the washing machine full

    ReplyDelete
  4. even if you dont wear, the germs wont disappear. i know it is, and that's why i'm explaining, i did mine frequently because it's free. how full can your washing machine be?

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu