Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012!!

and... *drums roll*

Welcome to my new blog!!

Oh well, it's not that I hate my old blog (hold on, maybe I do. I'm so tired of being NOT able to change some of its format), it's just that I want a whole new blog to record every single detail possible for this year. It's an important year, and.. probably I just don't want TOO many people (this doesn't include strangers) to know TOO much of my secrets. I know you are laughing now, that I want to blog about my life but not willing to spill too much to people around me, but I guess I'm just a "victim" of modernization =P  I want to tell people how I feel so that I can occasionally get some pats and hugs when I feel down and get some screams and envys when I have good news.

I'm still in the process of setting this up. A lot of gadgets that I used to use has been scrapped off the "free" list, so I have to find new ones, hopefully being able to get all things done by tomorrow. Summer School's starting on the 3rd *gasp* I'm not fully prepared as I would have wished (for your information, I NEVER stick to my plans, hence the fails everywhere) but I guess Earth decides to continue spinning and I'm not special enough to let Time wait for me, so I'll just do whatever best I can.

New changes to be introduced include less labels and more pictures. I'm pretty sure the posts will still be lengthy. I'm not called a chatterbox for nothing XDD

The first self-reveal from me ;)
When I type in English, no matter it's blogging or texting or social networking, I prefer full proper language rather than the so-called "sms language". I reckon I'm just a young body possessing a really old-fashioned mind. The same goes to Bahasa Melayu but I think I'm slightly more lenient for Chinese.

Will put up more "stories" when I'm free tomorrow. Afterall, my aim is to write a daily diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu