Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Super Happy~

Lots of things happened today.  Although not all are happy, I still enjoyed the day. =)

ps: watch our for my appearance in tonight's news. Not sure if it's going to be on TV1, 2 and 3. I'm the "VIP" hahahahaha...

ps 2: went to get Tien Tien's wedding photo with her, Mee Ling, Ashanti, Lin Chieh and Chui Ying. Can't help but get infected with the happy bug~ Haengbok ki~ the wedding photos make the bride and bridegroom look like artists. weewiit!!

2 comments:

  1. hey... i wont be in front of the tv then.. pls record or snap a pic and share here!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i missed it last night.. totally forgot about it after dinner *sobs*

    d newspaper only had a photo with 1/5 of my name tag.. *sigh*

    i'll try to look for more.. when i'm free.. currently real busy.

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu