Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Sunday 8 November 2009

Advertisements!!! Who wants to buy this from me?

Yeah, I'm helping mum to sell these handphone-bags.
If you are interested, please contact me at 016 854 XXXX =)  (you guys know my number, right?)
Rm3.50 each. Not sure it origins from China or Vietnam.


                   
with flashlight




   















without flashlight  (can even see my reflection = i wiped my wardrobe really clean ~ a big mistake here)

 








I quite like this one. Cute but not too cute and a little silly (?) innocent








 Uncle gave me this because he thinks the last one maybe too childish for a university stduent. I like its simple style.






The most girlish one. I like this too but I'm not sure how to use it. The button in front is for me to fasten?














Also for sale? Nah, this is my new polaroid sunglasses sheet. Can't find the brand on the casing but it's cool to see things differently through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu