Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 20 November 2009

BTN

Yeah yeah, I'm just back from Biro Tatanegara (Kursus Kenegaraan).

Conclusions:
  1. I seriously need to go jogging and exercising. My stamina deteriorated till I'm speechless.
  2. I seriously need to lose weight. The bed was all shaking and squeeking when I climbed on it. Geez..
  3. Got to learn how to push up correctly. Can't just fail it everytime. So embarrassing.. lar~
  4. I can touch the ground with my palms!! Woohoo!! Great achievement~~
  5. STPM rocks!! The PA1 we learnt and memorised helped me so much in this camp. Muacks~~~
The song of my group which I initially don't know well.
Wawasan 2020

ps: leong's version is better XP

The songs that remind me of Bravo (Kem PLKN Bumimas, Sibu, Kumpulan 1 Siri 4 2007)
Warisan


Keranamu Malaysia



Fikirkan Boleh

ps: this MV is cute~

Jalur Gemilang

ps: this also reminds me of my U6 National Day celebration in SMK Methodist.

I guess that's all for today. Will add in other "lagu patriotik" if you guys could kindly remind me what songs we sang in PLKN. Old woman doesn't have good memory.  =)

2 comments:

  1. Lol.. ur youtube box all very colorful eh.. hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya.. so touched you actually spotted that i choose different colours for each songs~

    colourful things make ppl feel happier mah~

    ReplyDelete

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu