Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Thursday 9 September 2010

I'm happy =)

Despite being too nervous giving myself too much pressure because I really want to do well in accounting and ended up vomitting portion of my breakfast before the BUSN1002 exam starts (yuck!), it's a wonderful day.

Finally got my commercial law tutorial paper 1.  I don't care if you guys are saying that BUSN1101 is giving out HDs for all tutorial papers (which is obviously not the case as I can see) or 86 is too "digusting", I'm still pleased with my work. I really did work hard for this, staying up till 6am and not finishing it last minute (yeah, I did some amendments on Sunday, but hey! at least I printed them out before 12am).  I guess loving a subject or not makes huge difference. And I don't have a law school boyfriend to help me out. =D

EMET1001 tutorial test 2 was given back. Didn't get full marks but wasn't surprise since I barely finished at the tenth minute. Made some silly mistakes that seriously need some attention so that these won't be repeated at next Tuesday's mid-term exam. Shall work hard on this and start knocking on Tom's door this weekend. The consequences of not studying FINM1001 well.

That reminds me of FINM2001's result. Another consequence of neglecting FINM1001. It's far from acceptable but unexpectedly, I didn't faint nor cry nor scream after getting the results. I guess Form 6 successfully trained my heart to be stronger. Need to pull up my socks to my waist now.

Went to help James with the Chinese debate training. Even went there with UniSafe in the rain. Gosh, I've never been this hardworking for studying. Scarificing for competitions is my style, which I still wonder why I can't do the same for my studies. Hehehe... Met with interesting people in Fenner Hall. Had so much fun (they might not know). Brought back the memory of debating with Jed, Li Yee, Shuan Shyan and Wei Yew back in Form 3. If not for all the exams and assignments, I'd definitely joined in this time and by now, should be preparing to go to Sydney. It breaks my heart to decline the offer twice, you know? *sigh* Shall try my best to join the team next year =)

Going to watch some dramas before sleeping "early" (as in NOT after 2am) tonight and study hard tomorrow morning. Need to work out the BUSN1002 assignment as soon as possible so that I can start preparing my BUSN1101 assignment research and ECON1102 mid-term.

I'm looking forward to enjoying the spring break with a open heart (and a growling stomach now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu