Welcome to my world~

欢迎光临寒舍~ 哈哈……很有古代的feel吧?

Friday 10 September 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri !!


Alah, I miss the times when I went visiting with my parents, ate huge servings of rendang, ketupat, kek lapis etc etc and get green packets! I miss the times when I went to friends' houses with other friends. I miss the times when I stumbled upon students that were my father's colleague's children. In short, I miss Malaysia.

Whenever you mention "Hari Raya Aidilfitri" in Malaysia, there's no way you can miss out this song~




ps: typed this on thursday, right after i read the news announced by penyimpan cop mohor majlis raja-raja (is he also the secretary? Ckg Juhairi, maaflah, dah lupa ni..) and decided to save it because.. i want to share my own news first XD

2 comments:

What time is it now? 童鞋,记住:一寸光阴一寸金~

Canberra

Sibu